Whether it’s time for spring cleaning or your Fishers apartment simply looks grubby, a detailed cleaning can have it looking its best again. It’s not difficult to get overburdened when trying to do more than you can handle at one setting. To make cleaning your apartment less of a challenge, we’ve came up with an apartment cleaning checklist for Fishers Residents.
Your Fishers Apartment Cleaning Checklist For Every Room
Do these chores in every room of your unit before tackling specific rooms to optimize your time. Use this apartment cleaning checklist for Fishers to track your progress.
- Declutter table tops and other areas.
- Look above you and dust in corners of ceilings.
- Use a duster or cleaning wipe for places where dust settles like the top of door frames.
- Clean all interior walls and baseboards.
- Get the dirt and dust off your windows with a clean rag and glass cleaner.
- Dust or launder window treatments.
- Clean doorknobs and high-touch areas with a Clorox wipe.
- Mop or vacuum all flooring and remove any stains or blemishes.
- Don’t forget to dust the slats and the light fixture of your apartment’s ceiling fans.
- Take out the trash.
Cleaning Checklist For The Living Room
Regardless of whether you enjoy hosting get-togethers or relaxing in your space by yourself, keep your living room cozy and inviting with a good cleaning.
- Freshen up furniture with a vacuum and spot cleaning. You should consider a vacuum attachment to remove hair if you share your home with furry friends.
- Dust all places where dust settles like table tops and entertainment centers.
- Wipe down electronics safely with a microfiber cloth.
- Polish wood furniture.
- Use disinfecting products on high-touch items like remotes.
- Ensure that remotes, coasters, and other needed accessories are located nearby.
Cleaning Checklist for the Dining Room
The multitude of dirty areas in the dining room come from food. If you have forgotten food scraps stuck to a surface or floor, place a warm, damp rag on top of it for one or two minutes to make it easier to remove.
- Wipe crumbs off tabletops and seats and spot-clean stickier areas.
- Dust chair backs and legs.
- Polish a wood table or employ a glass cleaner on a glass-top table.
- Use a feather duster to clean off open shelving with glass or dishware.
Cleaning Checklist for Apartment Kitchens
Kitchens can get messy and sticky from your nightly dinner routine. You could use standard cleaning products to cut through those greasy stains, but a handful of all-natural supplies work great as well.
- Give the cabinets a wipe with a soft cloth moistened with soapy water and quickly follow behind with a a clean, slightly dampened cloth].
- Wipe down countertops with an appropriate product for your specific material or simply use white vinegar.
- Clean your kitchen sink with a paste of baking soda and a bit of water. A few shakes of baking soda sprinked down the disposal will help deodorize it. Rinse it with water after it’s had time to work for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn on the dishwasher with a container of vinegar on the upper rack. Once complete, wipe it out with a clean rag.
- Boil a cup of water in the microwave to let the steam work on any hardened food scraps. Wipe out with your choice of damp cloth or sponge.
- Carefully remove and clean stove drip pans in a sink. Spray the oven door and stove with a cleaner or equal parts water and white vinegar and scrub.
- Follow the oven’s self-cleaning instructions or just utilize baking soda and water to scrub it out.
- Employ a mild soap or simply spray a water and vinegar mix to clean the the fridge shelves and interior; follow with a sponge of soft cloth. Then move it and sweep the floor underneath.
Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
If you despise dealing with dirty bathrooms, complete these quick chores once a day to keep the bathroom from getting too dirty.
- Wide down mirrors with an appropriate cleaning product and a clean cloth.
- Clean all surfaces with proper cleaners for your surface or use a water and vinegar mix on a clean rag.
- Wash off cabinetry with mild soap and then use a a clean cloth.
- Scrub the toilet bowl.
- Wipe down your toilet exterior with a disinfecting product or vinegar mix.
- Scrub the tub and shower with your preferred cleaner or vinegar-water mix.
Bedroom Cleaning Checklist for Fishers
You’ll sleep better in a clean bedroom!
- Tidy up or rearrange your closet.
- Dust any shelves, desks or other surfaces.
- Change and wash the bedding.
- Grab clothing items from the floor and place them in the hamper.
- Make use of a vacuum attachment to dust underneath your bed frame.
Find Your New Home At Spark Apartments
A dirt-free unit adds to your comfort, but in some instances you would be better off with a new apartment altogether. Explore the dazzling, spacious apartments at Spark. Call our leasing specialists at 463-210-1702 or arrange a tour to get started.